Putting a numerical value into real world experiences, PI Day focuses on interacting with students as they think about various math challenges.
PI Day preceded by STEM in Action, in which we host annually for children is a commemoration of the mathematical constant (π) on March 14th (3.14). It focuses on math with its main event being a pie-eating contest.
• Provides a fun space for student to explore complex problems
• Learns how to work with each other and value the ideas of peers
• Fosters – and benefits from – creativity
• Challenges students to problem solve alone and in teams
• Encourages collective work and responsibility
• Promotes diverse learning and pedagogy styles
• Prepares students for a college curriculum
• Introduces students to STEM in real-world scenarios
• Shows STEM learning can be fun and intellectually stimulating simultaneously
• Develops critical thinking and data analysis
• Clears up misconception that STEM is boring and too difficult
• Encourages healthy competition
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR INFORMATION AND WE WILL RESPOND TO YOUR REQUEST.